Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to explain decisions to students and to advise students on meeting program regulations
- Strong desire in helping students succeed in a post-secondary setting.
- Strong public speaking skills are essential.
- To provide a high-quality counselling service to Primary / Secondary /UG students .
- To provide support, guidance and advice to parents about the courses.
- Candidates must have completed BSC / MSC. Psychology with diploma in career guidance and Counselling.
University degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in admissions office at a post-secondary institution, with strong understanding of the admissions aspect and role in an academic environment.
If you are interested in this position, kindly attach your updated resume and update the required information about Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice Period under Covering letter field:-