Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the center ensuring high-quality business activities with maximum quality, service and profitability for the organization.
- Ensuring that the team understands that the Centre’s profits and achievements are reflected in all its operations and activities– including relationships and risk management
- Meet your targets and those of the team as a whole
- The smooth running of the team
- Contribute to training and development of the team
- Assist Line Manager in achieving maximum customer satisfaction in accordance with organization plans direct the development of plans for the center to include management to achieve targets
- Developing plans for the center’s progress and growth
- Support to all other departments with and related issues
- Subject to agreed criteria, recruitment, training, set action and targets, appraise and manage performance, development, coaching, and general support of all team members to ensure targets are met
- Reporting (content and format as agreed) on a monthly basis as agreed
- Developing plans for team activities to include a strategy to achieve agreed targets
- Assist in the development and preparation of the strategy and general business planning of both the center and the organization as a whole.
- Delegate authority and responsibility to team with supervision, accountability, and review
- Set an example for team members of commitment, center process and activities, work ethics and habits, and personal character
- Candidates must have completed BSC / MSC / BBA / MBA / MCA or any relevant degree.
University degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Centre Manager, with a strong understanding of the admissions aspect and role in an academic environment.
If you are interested in this position, kindly attach your updated resume.