DASA Scheme 2024 Reservation Of Seats
Form total number of seats 5% seats ( within 15% of supernumerary quota of DASA ) are reserved for Children of Indian Workers in Gulf ( i.e., 1 / 3rd seats from DASA quota is reserved for CIWG ). The students getting admitted to NITs and IIEST Shibpur under CIWG category shall pay tuition fee of Rs.1,25,000 per annum either in INR or equivalent USD. The students taking admissions in Institutions other than NITs and IIEST Shibpur under CIWG category, shall pay balance tuition fee, if any, as per the rules of the admitting Institute, please visit the website of the respective Institute or contact them directly for the same.
Countries under CIWG are United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
- For CIWG quota, there has to be proof of either parent working in a gulf country. As the proof that either of the parent is working in gulf country, the candidate has to produce all the following documents
- Copy of the passport of the parent working in the gulf.
- Copy of Parent’ visa with a validity on any date in the year 2024
- Copy of Parent’ Work Permit with a validity on any date in the year 2024
- If a parent has been working in gulf till any date in the year 2024 then the certificate may state the same.
- Certificate from the company / organization as proof that the parent is working in a gulf country.
- Eligibility of CIWG will be same as that of NRIs.
- The vacant seats if any, out of 5% seats reserved under CIWG quota shall be reverted to other category of DASA-2024.
- Any change in the tuition fee from competent authority from time to time will be applicable to CIWG also.
Download the official brochure here… DASAUG23.pdf