Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should have strong technical knowledge and skills in the following areas. He should be fully hands on and perform the activities by himself.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, support and upgradation of all OS & other software’s.
- Responsible for scheduling and monitoring of backups.
- Ensure that the Hardware and Software’s are up running 24×7 to support business.
- Evaluate and deploy new hardware, software and technology solutions for business needs and technology upgradation.
- The ideal candidate should have strong leadership skills and should be able to handle the responsibility for supervising, maintenance and support of IT infrastructure.
- Fluent in English speaking is a must. Good at communication and presentation will be added advantage.
- Candidates must have completed any bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any relevant field.
- Professional Certification such as MCSA, MCSE and CCNA is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office and its applications
At least 2 years of experience as a system administrator or any relevant field is required.
If you are interested in this position, kindly attach your updated resume and update the required information about Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice Period under Covering letter field:-